Out of stock
KIEHL Torvan-Konzentart tile cleaner 1L
Product name: Torvan-Konzentrat
Product type: Cleaner for waterproof floors and surfaces
Country of manufacture: German
– Extremely fast-acting, low-surfactant active cleaner
– Very good separation characteristics in wastewater
– Ideal for daily routine cleaning
– Can also be used as an intensive cleaner
– Compatible with many disinfectants
– A fresh and intense fragrance during use
– Does not require CLP Regulation markings
Ingredients (according to 648/2004/EC):
Nonionic surfactants 5–15%, water-soluble solvents, potassium-citrate, dyes, fragrances (Linalool, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate).
pH value (concentrate): approx. 9.5
pH value (ready-to-use solution): approx. 7.5
Area of application:
Can be used on water-resistant surfaces, objects and floorings, as well as on floorings protected with a coating.
Please test on a small inconspicuous spot before first application. 1 dosage = 25 ml.
Routine cleaning (wiping):
25 ml to 8 L of cold water. Consumption: 0.2 ml/m².
Routine cleaning (surface cleaning):
25 ml to 8 L of cold water. Consumption: 0.1 ml/m².
Routine cleaning (mechanical wet cleaning):
25 ml to 8 L of cold water. Consumption: 0.4 ml/m².
Intensive cleaning (mechanical wet cleaning):
50‒100 ml to 8 L of cold water. Consumption: 0.8‒1.6 ml/m².
The product can also be dosed 1:320 or 1:160 using the Kiehl dosing system. A half dosage is sufficient for light soiling.
There are no reviews yet.