KIEHL Vinoxin stainless steel cleaner 500ml
Product name: Vinoxin
Product type: Cleaner for stainless steel and acid-resistant surfaces
In the box: 12pcs
Country of manufacture: German
– Ready-to-use, highly active acid-based cleaner.
– Free of fragrances and dyes.
– Gently cleans all acid-resistant surfaces in kitchens and food processing areas.
– Removes lime and limescale deposits and associated greasy or oily dirt of animal or vegetable origin.
– Streak-free drying and brilliant shine.
– The use on acid-sensitive surfaces leads to irreparable material damage.
Ingredients (according to 648/2004/EC):
Nonionic surfactants < 5%, inorganic acids, corrosion protection.
pH value (concentrate): approx. 1
Area of application:
For use on acid and water resistant surfaces and objects, such as work surfaces, trolleys, stainless steel transport rails, railing, elevators and etc.
Recommended to use in kitchen and food areas.
Please test on a small inconspicuous spot before first application. Always water joints and fittings beforehand with cold water. Adjacent areas and objects must be protected.
Routine cleaning (surface cleaning):
Apply the undiluted product to the surface and clean with a soft cloth or sponge. Then rinse thoroughly with water.
Consumption: 5.0 ml/m².
Surfaces and kitchen equipment that come into direct contact with food must be rinsed thoroughly with drinking water
Kiehl accepts no liability or responsibility for damage caused as a result of incorrect use or application of the product. Not a consumer product according to
1999/44/EC Art. 1!
For professional use only!
Supplier accepts no liability or responsibility for damage caused as a result of incorrect use or application of the product. For professional use only!
There are no reviews yet.